Penny Inc joins Capterra: a leading source for business software reviews
Penny Inc, an expense management solution created for small to medium businesses, has joined Capterra, one of the largest and most trusted business software review sites.
Capterra is a comprehensive, free web service containing a list of business software solutions for consumers to review and compare. Since its founding in 1999, Capterra continues to advance as a leader in the business software buying marketplace, surpassing 200,000 user-generated software reviews and ratings on its site.
David Peterson, Chief Executive Officer for Penny Inc in North America said: “Our presence on Capterra enables Penny Inc to showcase our product, and the value we to provide small businesses. Capterra is a respected resource, containing valuable content which enables businesses to make informed decisions on technology solutions. Showing how Penny Inc will increase productivity and profit in small business is a key component of our growth strategy”.
Penny Inc is an expense management solution created for small to medium businesses. Penny Inc integrates a reloadable prepaid debit MasterCard with an expense management app (mobile and desktop), enabling you to automate, control and monitor your business and travel expenses.
Some of Penny Inc’s key features include:
- No maintenance or usage fees: Penny prepaid MasterCard cards have no monthly, annual, transaction, withdrawal or cancellation fees. The Penny Inc desktop application, cardholder app and prepaid debit MasterCards are all free.
- Expense tracking reminders: Penny’s mobile app prompts the purchaser to photograph corresponding receipts at the time of purchase and attaches it to the transaction, instantly stored for the company administrator to access. No more manual spreadsheets and chasing receipts.
- Control of business expenses: The company administrator oversees where and how each Penny card can be used – including blocking merchants and/or setting daily spending limits.
- Request funds on the go: Approve fund requests to instantly transfers funds from your business account to Penny Inc cards.
- Alignment with accounting software: Transactional data on the Penny card can be automatically integrated to most major accounting programs, including Quickbooks, eliminating the need to re-enter expense data to different applications.
Signing up for the Penny Inc expense management solution is easy. Visit www.thepennyinc.com to learn more. Penny Inc helps get your time back, so you can focus on the important things.
Sign up for Penny Inc for free
Open a Penny Account online and make your expense management quick and easy.